Purchasing and Equipment Administrator - Manila
In this role you make sure that all administrative processes are handled in an effective and precise manner. Your precise and timely support enables our colleagues to deliver outstanding work for our clients.
As a Purchasing and Equipment Administrator your main responsibilities will be:
• Checking certificates on correctness and entering them in our Equipment Management System.
• Extracting certificates and technical data upon request.
• Communicating with our vessels on equipment related matters.
• Approach suppliers to ask them for offers.
• Generating Purchase Orders according to approved offers and process order confirmations.
• Preparing shipments of goods and spares for our vessels.
• A relevant education is a plus.
• Knowledge of inventory control and inventory management systems.
• Experience in working with Ms Office, preferably adapt in using Excel
• Affinity with the maritime or logistical sector
• Fully conversant in English (verbally and in writing).
• Currently living in or around the Manila area.
• Precise and a strong focus on process.
• Strong supportive mindset.
• Social team player with hands-on attitude.
• Able to plan own work and deliver in time.
Terms of employment
Jumbo offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Jumbo stimulates a healthy life style both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sport teams and activities. Besides our competitive salaries Jumbo offers excellent fringe benefits like:
• Regular employment
• The opportunity to work from home, flexible work hours
• 30 paid leave days a year
• Educational assistance for immediate kid
• Health Care Insurance up to immediate dependents
Information and application
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Jonas Dijkstra, Corporate Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number +31 (0)10 7900 300. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, and can be sent, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, to the Human Resource Department via our website (https://www.jumbomaritime.nl/en/jobs/).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link