CAD Designer Manila
At Jumbo, you will be involved in the preparation and execution phases of our projects and give support to the engineering & projects department. To strengthen our new Design team in our Manila office Jumbo seeks a: CAD Designer Manila.
You work independently on a specified scope and are expected to bring forward proposals and initiate ideas to find solutions to problems. You are aware of the relevant legislation, codes and standards and ensure compliance with these.
A pro-active attitude is required to incorporate lessons learned from previous projects into your own work and identify and act on drafting needs within the department.
As a CAD Designer your main responsibilities will be the preparation of drawings, for example:
• deck layouts;
• lifting and rigging plans;
• grillage and sea fastening plans;
• story boards and operational plans;
• clash checks;
• 3d models for brochures and presentations.
• MBO/ B.sc degree or equivalent (i.e. Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Naval Architecture);
• 1-3 years of experience in marine industry in a similar job;
• good understanding of 2D and 3D CAD software;
• extensive AutoCAD skills;
• knowledge of and experienced in Inventor with Vault is advantageous;
• basic engineering knowledge is advantageous;
• fully conversant in English (verbally and in writing).
• currently living in or around the Manila area.
• social team player with hands-on attitude;
• good interaction skills and pro-active mentality;
• ability to work in a project team and across multiple projects;
• able to plan own work and deliver in time;
• perform a check on your own work – first time right;
• deliver high quality drawings according to the required standards and deadlines;
• keen and analytical.
We welcome additional capabilities in 2D and 3D visualization programs (Autodesk Inventor, Animation programs etc.).
Terms of employment
Jumbo offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Jumbo stimulates a healthy life style both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sport teams and activities. Besides our competitive salaries Jumbo offers excellent fringe benefits like:
• Regular employment
• The opportunity to work from home, flexible work hours
• 30 paid leave days a year
• Educational assistance for immediate kid
• Health Care Insurance up to immediate dependents
Information and application
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Jonas Dijkstra, Corporate Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number +31 (0)10 7900 300. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, and can be sent, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, to the Human Resource Department via our website (https://www.jumbomaritime.nl/en/jobs/).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.
Jumbo is committed to protecting your privacy. For recruitment purposes we may invite you through our website to submit your contact details and other information about yourself. Please read our Privacy Statement to know how Jumbo processes and protects data in the context of its recruitment purposes.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link