Jumbo’s Finance & Control department is responsible for the financial administration and monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting. The order book of Jumbo Offshore is growing and this requires an up-to-date and a strict organized financial administration. Therefore, Jumbo seeks a: Financial Administrator.
You will be an addition to the international team of 7 and providing support to the Project Controllers on managing and controlling the progress of offshore projects, under direction of the Manager Finance & Control.
The main activities are:
• Matching, coding and payments of income offshore-related invoices (swift-system);
• Coding, booking of bank slips;
• Outgoing invoices for offshore projects;
• Taking care of current accounts offshore-companies;
• Project-administration related activities; check on PO’s, maintain project forecast detailed
sheets, control of outstanding (overdue) invoices;
• Support in year-end-closure activities.
• MBO+/Bsc degree or equivalent (i.e. financial administration, accounting, business
• Up to several years of work experience in a financial work environment;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in Dutch and English;
• Thorough knowledge of Excel;
• Experience with Exact is a pre;
• In possession of a work permit.
• Proactive – thinks about processes, able to suggest and make improvements;
• Accurate – has an eye for detail;
• Efficient – makes good, thorough and careful use of time.
Terms of employment
Jumbo offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Jumbo stimulates a healthy life style both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sport teams and activities. Besides our competitive salaries Jumbo offers excellent fringe benefits like:
• The opportunity to work from home.
• A solid pension package.
• A personal training budget.
• 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.
The headquarters of Jumbo is based in Schiedam. Within Jumbo there is an informal working environment and every Friday you are welcome to join the Friday afternoon drinks in the company restaurant.
Information and application
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Christel Diepenhorst, Manager HRM via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number +31 (0)10 7900 300. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, and can be sent until 11 October 2019, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, to the Human Resource Department via our website (https://www.jumbomaritime.nl/en/jobs/).
An online screening is part of the selection process. Only online applications through the website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the application form below the vacancy.
Jumbo is committed to protecting your privacy. For recruitment purposes we may invite you through our website to submit your contact details and other information about yourself. Please read our Privacy Statement to know how Jumbo processes and protects data in the context of its recruitment purposes.
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link