Head of Finance
Jumbo’s Finance & Control department is responsible for the financial administration and monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting. The order book of Jumbo Offshore is growing and becoming increasingly complex. To strengthen the Finance & Control department Jumbo is looking for a Head of Finance.
You will lead and guide an international team of five employees. It is your goal to deliver excellent financial reports, monitor bookings, administer insurances, and support Vessel Administrators and Administrative Assistants. You will report to the Manager Finance & Control.
Your main responsibilities:
• Monitoring of bookings in general ledger;
• Allocating monthly wages and analysing travel;
• Guiding Vessel Administrators and Administrative Assistants;
• Assisting in budgeting processes;
• Preparing Vat/CBS-declarations;
• Checking on travel expenses/declarations;
• Performing ad hoc analyses.
• A BSc or MSc degree in Business Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy or similar;
• Approximately five years of relevant work experience with all financial and controlling principles, both in theory and in practice, preferably in an international, project oriented (maritime) environment;
• Experience in leading a small team;
• Experience with Exact and STAR software is preferred;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch and English.
Proactive – You think about processes and are able to suggest and make improvements.
Accurate – You have an eye for detail.
Leadership skills – You will lead and support your team members and help them to achieve the
Efficient – You make good, thorough, and careful use of time.
Terms of employment:
Jumbo offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organisation that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Jumbo stimulates a healthy lifestyle both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sports teams and activities. Besides our competitive salaries Jumbo offers excellent fringe benefits such as:
• The opportunity to work from home.
• A solid pension package.
• 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.
The headquarters of Jumbo is based in Schiedam. Within Jumbo there is an informal working environment and every Friday you are welcome to join the Friday afternoon drinks in the company restaurant.
Information and application:
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Bert Reichgelt, Corporate Recruiter via email@example.com or via telephone number +31 (6) 25313513. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, and can be sent, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, to the Human Resource Department via our website (https://www.jumbomaritime.nl/en/jobs/).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other third parties are not appreciated.
Jumbo is committed to protect your privacy. For recruitment purposes we may invite you through our website to submit your contact details and other information about yourself. Please read our Privacy Statement to know how Jumbo processes and protects data in the context of its recruitment purposes.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link