To support the company in achieving its business goals we are looking for a Market Analyst to translate market data into actionable commercial information.
As a Market Analyst, you will manage all incoming data on relevant markets, translating it into insightful sales information. The job responsibilities include the following:
• Explore and identify new (market) opportunities;
• Work with internal and external data sources; retrieve and process market data
• Update regular reports on industry, market and competitive environment developments, sales forecast, business performance
• Communicate timely market information to relevant internal customers / stakeholders
• Provide support to Market Intelligence Manager & Offshore and Shipping Commercial teams
• Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in an economical or technical background
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Strong skills in MS Office applications namely Excel and Powerpoint
• Proficiency with online databases
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Ability to work independently and cope with tight deadlines
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
Competencies and skills
• Result orientated with a high quality focus
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer orientated
• Team player
• 2-3 years’ experience in the analytics field is a plus
Terms of employment
Jumbo offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Jumbo stimulates a healthy life style both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sport teams and activities. Besides our competitive salaries Jumbo offers excellent fringe benefits like:
• The opportunity to work from home.
• A solid pension package.
• 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.
The headquarters of Jumbo is based in Schiedam. Within Jumbo there is an informal working environment and every Friday you are welcome to join the Friday afternoon drinks in the company restaurant.
Information and application
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Recruiter Jonas Dijkstra at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number +31 (0)10 7900 300. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, and can be sent, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, to the Human Resource Department.
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.
Jumbo is committed to protecting your privacy. For recruitment purposes we may invite you through our website to submit your contact details and other information about yourself. Please read our Privacy Statement to know how Jumbo processes and protects data in the context of its recruitment purposes.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link