Marketing and Communications Manager
The Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for the areas of strategic external and internal communications, media relations, corporate reputation management, and key messaging. In addition, he/she is responsible for digital marketing policy, tools and campaigns.
Every project within Jumbo is unique; ownership and business accountability are key. In this dynamic and ever changing environment you manage our corporate identity and ensure that we anticipate key moments for our business divisions Offshore and Shipping. You also help create those moments by generating leads for offshore (wind) projects and outsized cargo.
Jumbo’s Shipping division operates globally and has a solid reputation for high quality engineering and transporting exceptional cargo. Our Offshore division specializes in large-scale, complex installation projects for the Oil & Gas and Renewables industries. Together they make Jumbo the T&I Contractor of choice.
Are you looking for a varied and challenging job within an international company and are you the experienced Marketing & Communications Manager that can help Jumbo make the next step in your fields of expertise? Then let us know and show us that you are the right person to join our family!
The main responsibilities are:
• Creates and manages the annual communications budget.
• Shapes and implements communication policy and multi-channel communications strategies within the overarching strategy of Jumbo.
• Helps build the public image and maintains the corporate branding and identity, as well as monitoring the reputation and positioning of the company, both nationally and internationally.
• Coordinates and outsources work to external parties (i.e. agencies and text writers).
• Ensures accurate and timely company-wide communication of news and information.
• Oversees the development and production of corporate content and contributes to such content directly or in an advisory capacity.
• Sets up a new digital marketing policy (B2B)
• Coordinates online lead generation, campaigns and inbound marketing efforts
• B.sc or M.sc degree in Marketing & Communication (or comparable).
• Seven or more years of work experience in a corporate communications role, preferably in an international working environment.
• Comfortable in reading and understanding text written in English with the ability to competently express oneself in excellent English both written and spoken.
• A background and passion of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and YouTube is required, and a flair for copywriting is beneficial.
• Excellent communication-, project management- and leadership skills.
• Proactive, practical, passionate, having flare and showing a natural creative talent.
• A self-starter with the drive and ability to finish a project on time and within budget.
Terms of employment
Jumbo offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Jumbo stimulates a healthy life style both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sport teams and activities. Besides our competitive salaries Jumbo offers excellent fringe benefits like:
• Flexible working hours;
• The opportunity to work from home;
• A solid pension package;
• 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.
The headquarters of Jumbo is based in Schiedam. Within Jumbo there is an informal working environment and every Friday you are welcome to join the Friday afternoon drinks in the company restaurant.
Information and application
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Jonas Dijkstra, Corporate Recruiter, via email@example.com or via telephone number +31 (0)10 7900 300. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, can be sent to the Human Resource Department via our website (https://www.jumbomaritime.nl/en/jobs/).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.
Jumbo is committed to protecting your privacy. For recruitment purposes we may invite you through our website to submit your contact details and other information about yourself. Please read our Privacy Statement to know how Jumbo processes and protects data in the context of its recruitment purposes.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link