Project Manager Offshore
Jumbo’s project department is involved in offshore construction projects from the preparation phase until execution. To strengthen the project management team Jumbo seeks a: Project Manager Offshore.
The project management team within Jumbo consists of an enthusiastic group of Project Managers. Together with your co-workers from Engineering, QHSE, Technical Department and Operations you will, as a team, be responsible to bring your project to successful completion. Every project within Jumbo is unique, ownership is key. Are you looking for a varied and challenging job with an international company and do you dare to take the next step as Project Manager?
As a Project Manager, you are leading the project team and you are accountable for the successful completion of a project within time and budget and without incidents.
The main responsibilities are:
• Preparation and execution of the project within the safety rules, within Budget, in time and as per quality standards.
• Lead, develop and motivate the project team throughout the project
• Act as the sole point of contact for the client and subcontractors and liaise with them on contractual, commercial and operational issues
• Cover the complete contract scope and plan, assign, steer and manage activities of all project team members and disciplines involved in the project.
• Risk and opportunity management of the project.
• Manage contractual changes to mitigate risk and come up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully within time and budget and maximize the operational result and profit.
• Consult vessel execution team during project preparation and support them during execution.
• Identification and raising of variation orders.
• B.sc/M.sc degree, like Mechanical, Civil or Offshore Engineering.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience as a Project Manager.
• Extensive experience in the fields of offshore installation, marine transport and/ or subsea services.
• Ability to work on more than one project simultaneously.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
• Fully conversant in English (verbally and in writing).
• Able to set priorities within projects.
• Goal-orientated problem solver.
• Social team player with hands-on attitude.
• Motivator and coach for the Project Team members.
• Experienced in working in an intercultural environment.
• Pro-active coordinator.
• Commercial overview and forecasting.
Terms of employment
Jumbo offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Jumbo stimulates a healthy life style both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sport teams and activities. Besides our competitive salaries Jumbo offers excellent fringe benefits like:
• The opportunity to work from home.
• A solid pension package.
• 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.
The headquarters of Jumbo is based in Schiedam. Within Jumbo there is an informal working environment and every Friday you are welcome to join the Friday afternoon drinks in the company restaurant.
Information and application
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Jonas Dijkstra, Corporate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number +31 (0)10 7900 396. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, can be sent to the Human Resource Department via our website (https://www.jumbomaritime.nl/en/jobs/).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.
Jumbo is committed to protecting your privacy. For recruitment purposes we may invite you through our website to submit your contact details and other information about yourself. Please read our Privacy Statement to know how Jumbo processes and protects data in the context of its recruitment purposes.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link