The project management team within Jumbo consists of an enthusiastic group of Planners, Project Managers and Document Controllers. Together with your co-workers from Engineering, Purchasing, QHSE, Technical Department and Operations you will, as a team, be responsible to bring our projects to successful completion. Every project within Jumbo is unique, ownership is key. Are you looking for a varied and challenging job with an international company and do you dare to take the next step as a Project Planner?
As a Project Planner, you have ownership over project- and portfolio planning. Based on your complete and insightful overview (Project) Management and other stakeholders can make their decisions. Your efforts are therefore a crucial part in the process of delivering successful projects.
Main responsibilities are:
• Set-up, control and maintain planning for projects and vessel portfolio.
• Develop schedule options and optimizations to achieve best for project projects and portfolio results.
• Actively contribute to improving our way of working, within the projects but also as a company in general.
• Reports as per Client or based on cost controlling or other Jumbo requirements.
• Contact with Internal stakeholders and Subcontractors on progress achieved for inclusion into reports
• You have an education in economical or logistical field.
• Mastery of the English language, both verbal and in writing.
• Strong proficiency with MS Office package, like Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• At least several years of project planning experience, preferably in a maritime environment
• Set priorities within project planning;
• Strong communicator;
• Organised and secure;
• Social team player with hands-on attitude.
Terms of employment
Jumbo offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Jumbo stimulates a healthy life style both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sport teams and activities. Besides our competitive salaries Jumbo offers excellent fringe benefits like:
• The opportunity to work from home.
• A solid pension package.
• 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.
The headquarters of Jumbo is based in Schiedam. Within Jumbo there is an informal working environment and every Friday you are welcome to join the Friday afternoon drinks in the company restaurant.
Information and application
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Jonas Dijkstra, Corporate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number +31 (0)10 7900 396. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, can be sent to the Human Resource Department via our website (https://www.jumbomaritime.nl/en/jobs/).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.
Jumbo is committed to protecting your privacy. For recruitment purposes we may invite you through our website to submit your contact details and other information about yourself. Please read our Privacy Statement to know how Jumbo processes and protects data in the context of its recruitment purposes.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link