Jumbo’s QHSE department is responsible for the company management system, for compliance with ISM/ISPS/MLC and advising on safe working practices for both office and fleet. To strengthen the QHSE Department, Jumbo is looking for a QA Coordinator.
The QA Coordinator will support our projects to mature the quality assurance activities on the project and consolidate these into the Jumbo Management System considering the long-term developments within Jumbo. Furthermore, you will propose QA improvements to line management and establish a corporate reporting system on the quality gates defined in the company. You will report to the Manager QHSE.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Ensure that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained while also providing support to the QHSE department with the objective to ensure full compliance with the standards for which Jumbo holds certification: ISM / ISPS / MLC / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO45001;
• Ensure that the quality management system will be adapted to and is prepared for the long term developments within the company;
• Develop and maintain standard Jumbo project tools (documents, methods, strategies, training etc.) to improve our way of working and project efficiency;
• Increase the QA awareness among Jumbo employees and projects;
• Execution and facilitation of audits;
• Support to projects in the role of QA-engineer;
• Monitoring regulatory changes, organizational changes or changes in company activities, and translate these in advice to PM or DM to assure QA compliance.
• Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001, ISM, ISPS, MLC CMID, OVID etc...
• Affinity with the maritime and offshore industry.
• Good knowledge of the English language (verbally and in writing).
• Document control system knowledge and business process understanding.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
• Project QA experience (preferably obtained in the Upstream Oil & Gas industry).
• 5-10 years of experience in a similar position.
• Ability to initiate and lead RCA investigations.
• Capable to advocate the company QHSE policy and system.
• Flexible, self-motivated and pro-active.
• Excellent communication skills, presentation and facilitator skills
• Pro-active coordinator, with the ability to set priorities.
• Social team player with hands-on attitude.
• Ability to provide practical advice and hands-on solutions.
• Good interpersonal and cross-cultural skills to successfully work in an internationally composed organization.
Terms of Employment:
Jumbo offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Jumbo stimulates a healthy lifestyle both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sport teams and activities. Besides our competitive salaries Jumbo offers excellent fringe benefits like:
• The opportunity to work from home.
• A solid pension package.
• 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.
The headquarters of Jumbo is based in Schiedam. Within Jumbo there is an informal working environment and every Friday you are welcome to join the Friday afternoon drinks in the company restaurant.
Information and Application:
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Bert Reichgelt, Corporate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number +31 (0)6 25313513 Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, can be sent to the Human Resource Department via our website (https://www.jumbomaritime.nl/en/jobs/).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.
Jumbo is committed to protect your privacy. For recruitment purposes we may invite you through our website to submit your contact details and other information about yourself. Please read our Privacy Statement to know how Jumbo processes and protects data in the context of its recruitment purposes.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link