Senior Installation Engineer
Jumbo’s Engineering department is involved in projects from the preparation phase until execution of the project. To strengthen the Engineering Department Jumbo seeks a: Senior Installation Engineer.
At Jumbo, Engineers are specialists and generalists at the same time. Your imagination and expertise are needed to develop the best and most innovative solutions. This makes your job at Jumbo interesting and varied.
Jumbo Engineers are extremely eager to learn and they embrace new colleagues who will bring new experience to the table. Every project within Jumbo is unique, ownership is key. Are you looking for a varied and challenging job with an international company and do you dare to take the next step? Lift us up and apply for this vacancy!
The main responsibilities are:
• To determine the necessary equipment, resources and procedures for the safe, efficient and economical offshore installation of the Client’s systems and to be responsible of the technical success of such operations.
• Ensure that Jumbo’s installation is conform relevant legislation, standards and codes.
• Ensure quality of engineering deliverables for projects conform Jumbo standards, international guidelines and codes and on time delivery within the agreed budget.
• Keep up to date with relevant developments in the offshore and subsea technology.
• Contribute ideas & expertise for the development & improvement of Jumbo’s product, in installation and subsea matters.
• To encourage others to have a high quality work standard and have a safe work environment.
• Bsc. or Msc. degree, preferably in Mechanical or Civil Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar.
• 5 to 10 years of Offshore Installation experience with a basic knowledge of rules & regulations applicable to offshore transportation & installation works.
• Basic knowledge of marine engineering, structural engineering, vessel dynamics and subsea installation engineering.
• Basic knowledge AutoCAD.
• Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
• Knowledge of deepwater mooring is a strong preference.
• Able to set priorities within projects.
• Goal-orientated problem solver.
• Social team player with hands-on attitude.
• Pro-active coordinator.
Terms of employment
Jumbo offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Jumbo stimulates a healthy lifestyle both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sport teams and activities. Besides our competitive salaries Jumbo offers excellent fringe benefits like:
• The opportunity to work from home.
• A solid pension package.
• 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.
The headquarters of Jumbo is based in Schiedam. Within Jumbo there is an informal working environment and every Friday you are welcome to join the Friday afternoon drinks in the company restaurant.
Information and application
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Jonas Dijkstra, Corporate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number +31 (0)10 7900 396. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, can be sent to the Human Resource Department via our website (https://www.jumbomaritime.nl/en/jobs/).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.
Jumbo is committed to protecting your privacy. For recruitment purposes we may invite you through our website to submit your contact details and other information about yourself. Please read our Privacy Statement to know how Jumbo processes and protects data in the context of its recruitment purposes.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link