Intern for MR and VR Development
Jumbo is working on highly innovate projects regarding Mixed Reality and Virtual Reality. To bring these innovative projects to a higher level, we are looking for candidates who can develop different ideas into concrete (concept) applications. We are currently working on developments with the Microsoft Hololens, but other MR/VR concepts are also potentially part of our scope. This is an independent internship where the trainee is expected to do self-research and use his own network.
The internship includes the following assignment:
Develop a MR/VR application that can be embedded in the Commercial Offshore Process. This application should demonstrate our new Offshore Vessel performing an Offshore Project. Elements of interest are:
- Level of visual detail on projections;
- Level of stability of the application;
- Level of user friendliness;
- Insight in the applicability of MR/VR in commercial processes.
- 3rd year HBO student (e.g. ICT, Technische informatica, industrial design);
- Experience with Unity, Visual Studio, C#;
- Highly pro-active, self-starting and hands-on mentality;
- Entrepreneurial and creative mind-set;
- Able to work with deadlines and to work as part of a team.
What Jumbo offers
- The opportunity to work with a Microsoft Hololens (preferred) or other MR/VR solutions;
- The opportunity to broadly develop knowledge in this upcoming technology;
- Experience with working in an International environment in our headquarters in Schiedam;
- Remuneration - € 500, -- gross per month;
Information and application
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Jorna Los, HR Advisor via email@example.com or via telephone number +31 (0)10 7900 300. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, and can be sent including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, to the Human Resource Department via our website (https://www.jumbomaritime.nl/en/jobs/).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link