Project Manager Offshore
The Project management team within Jumbo consists of an enthusiastic group of Project Managers. Together with your co-workers from Engineering, QHSE, Technical Department and Operations you will, as a team, be responsible to bring your project to successful completion. Every project within Jumbo is unique, ownership is key. Are you looking for a varied and challenging job with an international company and do you dare to take the next step as Project Manager?
As a Project Manager, you are leading the project team and you are accountable for the successful completion of a project within time and budget and without incidents.
The main responsibilities are:
- Lead the project team and execute the project within the safety rules and quality standards.
- Act as the sole point of contact for the client and subcontractors and liaise with them on contractual, commercial and operational issues
- Cover the complete contract scope and plan, assign, steer and manage activities of all project team members and disciplines involved in the project.
- Proper risk management of the project
- Manage contractual changes to mitigate risk and come up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully within time and budget and maximize the operational result and profit.
- Hand-over of project preparation to vessel execution team.
- Identification and raising of variation orders.
- B.sc/M.sc degree (i.e.Mechanical, Civil or Offshore Engineering).
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Project Manager function.
- Extensive experience in offshore installation.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to work on more than one project simultaneously.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in marine construction industry (engineering/ management/ operations).
- Fully conversant in English (verbally and in writing).
- Keen and analytical
- Able to set priorities within projects.
- Goal-orientated problem solver.
- Social team player with hands-on attitude.
- Motivator and coach for the Project Team members.
- Pro-active coordinator.
- Commercial overview and forecasting.
Terms of employment
Jumbo offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Jumbo stimulates a healthy life style both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sport teams and activities. Besides our competitive salaries Jumbo offers excellent fringe benefits like:
- The opportunity to work from home.
- A solid pension package.
- 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.
The headquarters of Jumbo is based in Schiedam. Within Jumbo there is an informal working environment and every Friday you are welcome to join the Friday afternoon drinks in the company restaurant.
Information and application
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Christel Diepenhorst, Senior HR Advisor via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number +31 (0)10 7900 300. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, can be sent to the Human Resource Department via our website (https://www.jumbomaritime.nl/en/jobs/).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link