Vacancy: Executive Assistant
Jumbo has built a worldwide reputation providing engineered solutions for the full range of Heavy Lift Transportation and Offshore Installation. Founded in 1968, Jumbo is an independent company with a long-term vision for success. That success is driven by client-satisfaction, long-term strategies, and the notion that, in this highly specialised and complex field, trust and reliability is key. That is why Jumbo invests heavily in the continuous development of both office staff and fleet. Visit www.jumbomaritime.nl and learn more about our organisation, clients, and capabilities.
Jumbo is a family-owned company, with committed people who have a ‘hands-on mentality’. This is reflected in the way we work together and how we think along with our clients and partners, always looking for the best solution. With the Stay Well program Jumbo strives to be a responsible partner focused on the health and safety of all its stakeholders.
Jumbo’s Board of Directors (BoD) currently has one Executive Assistant where we want to extend the team with a new colleague. Together you team up to provide our BoD of excellent administrative support. The BoD consist of our CEO, CFO and Operations Director. The team of Executive Assistants is the first point of contact both for internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing general assistance and support to the BoD with day-to-day operations;
- Coordinate and manage complex calendars of the BoD;
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents;
- Organize meetings, visits, and internal events;
- Coordinate travel arrangements;
- Back up for Receptionist work.
Prepare and take minutes of the Board meetings, Supervisory Board meetings and meetings between the CEO and the Works Council. Ensure appropriate follow up.
- Minimum Bachelor working and thinking level;
- Experience in a role as Executive Assistant – worked 1 on 1 for a director;
- Recent successful work experience within an international organization;
- Excellent command of MS Office;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English – both spoken and written;
- A mature and open personality, with a high degree of integrity and discretion. Balanced, confident and “down to earth”;
- Strong communication skills (to the point);
- Ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous assignments;
- Be one step ahead and able to arrange anything – be in control without being predominate.
- Preferably experience working together in a team with a colleague Executive Assistant.
- A solid pension package;
- 26 paid leave days a year (based on a fulltime employment);
- Make use of fitness facilities at Jumbo Schiedam.
The headquarters of Jumbo is based in Schiedam. Within Jumbo there is an informal working environment and every month you are welcome to join the Thursday afternoon drinks in the company restaurant.
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.