Vacancy: Market Analyst
Jumbo has built a worldwide reputation providing engineered solutions for the full range of Heavy Lift Transportation and Offshore Installation. Founded in 1968, Jumbo is an independent company with a long-term vision for success. That success is driven by client-satisfaction, long- term strategies, and the notion that, in this highly specialised and complex field, trust and reliability is key. That is why Jumbo invests heavily in the continuous development of both office staff and fleet.
Jumbo is a family-owned company, with committed people who have a ‘hands-on mentality’. This is reflected in the way we work together and how we think along with our clients and partners, always looking for the best solution. With the Stay Well program Jumbo strives to be a responsible partner focused on the health and safety of all its stakeholders.
To support the company in achieving its business goals we are looking for a Market Analyst to translate market data into actionable commercial information.
As a Market Analyst, you will manage all incoming data on relevant markets, translating it into insightful sales information. The job responsibilities include the following:
- Explore and identify new (market) opportunities;
- Work with internal and external data sources; retrieve and process market data;
- Update regular reports on industry, market and competitive environment developments, sales forecast, business performance
- Communicate timely market information to relevant internal customers / stakeholders;
- Provide support to Market Intelligence Manager & Offshore and Shipping Commercial teams.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in an economical or technical background;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Strong skills in MS Office applications namely Excel and Powerpoint;
- Proficiency with online databases;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Ability to work independently and cope with tight deadlines;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Result orientated with a high quality focus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer orientated;
- Team player;
- 2-3 years’ experience in the analytics field is a plus.
- The opportunity for hybrid working.
- A solid pension package.
- 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.
The headquarters of Jumbo is based in Schiedam. Within Jumbo there is an informal working environment and every Friday you are welcome to join the Friday afternoon drinks in the company restaurant.
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Bas Bieckmann, Recruiter via email@example.com or via telephone number +31 6 25313513. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, and can be sent, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, to the Human Resource Department via the application form below.
Reactions from staffing agencies and other third parties are not appreciated.