Vacancy: Student Job Engineering
Jumbo Maritime has Student Jobs!
Automation is key! Do you have the Python skills to automate our engineering processes?
And do you want to:
- Be fully part of the Jumbo Engineering team
- Perform seafastening, lifting or dynamic calculations for upcoming projects
- Develop high end engineering tools in Python
- Have flexibility in working days from 1 to 5 days a week?
At Jumbo Maritime we understand that students like to gain experience while making a nice salary on the side. We have student job openings at our Engineering Department. The jobs are part time, and you will have the flexibility to combine with your study. Send us your resume and cover letter/mail to let us know what your interests are.
Jumbo has built a worldwide reputation of engineered solutions for the full range of Heavy Lift Transport. Founded in 1968, Jumbo is an independent company with a long-term vision for success. That success is driven by client-satisfaction, long-term strategies, and the notion that, in this highly specialized and complex field, trust and reliability is key. That is why Jumbo invests heavily in the continuous development of both office staff and fleet.
Visit www.jumbomaritime.nl and learn more about our organization, clients, and capabilities.
For our engineering department we are looking for Engineering Student Jobs.
- BSc or MSc student in Mechanical or Offshore Engineering or equivalent;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- At Jumbo we have an informal working culture. We take ownership of our work, and we help each other achieving the best results possible. We are looking for students who like what we do, motivated and pro active to contribute. You are a team player, and you have good analytical skills. You can work on your own initiative at Jumbo!
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Bas Bieckmann, Recruiter via email@example.com or via telephone number +31 (010) 79 00 300. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, and can be sent, including curriculum vitae and motivation letter, to the Human Resource Department via the application form below.
Reactions from staffing agencies and other third parties are not appreciated.