Jumbo SAL Alliance
Jumbo Shipping and SAL Heavy Lift, the German maritime heavy lift transport and breakbulk specialist, have formed a commercial joint venture: Jumbo-SAL-Alliance. Both Jumbo and SAL continue as independent operators and vessel owners and both remain active brands in the market space.
- The fleets and all commercial activities of Jumbo Shipping and SAL Heavy Lift will be combined
- Joined network of offices and agents in 20+ countries
- The commercial joint venture acts as the single commercial entry point for its joint sales network
What’s the benefit?
- Provision of the largest fleet in the 800+ t sector with lifting capacities of up to 3,000 t SWL
- Access to a greater level of geographical outreach and commercial capacity
- Combined strengths and resources, ensuring:
- and the right shipping solution at the right time for our customers
- Reliable and high quality shipping solutions
How to get in touch?
- All inquiries will be handled via the joined website jumbo-sal-alliance.com/contact. Here you will find a detailed list of all offices and entities
- You can still get in touch with your usual Key Account Manager or Sales Representative
- For new inquiries please contact email@example.com
How to find necessary information?
- All news related to either of the companies will be posted across all brand websites, making it easier for you to stay up-to-date
- As both SAL and Jumbo continue as independent operators and vessel owners, detailed general company information will still be available on the usual company websites
- A Position List is available via jumbo-sal-alliance.com/position-list
- Fleet information is also available via jumbo-sal-alliance.com/fleet, via our Fleet List or via the Jumbo and SAL websites
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Jumbo-SAL-Alliance stands for sea logistics of all types of heavy lift, breakbulk and project cargo in any market. Side by side, two of the most prominent and technically advanced heavy lift carriers combine their strengths and resources to deliver the best engineered heavy transport solutions to customers worldwide.
Two united teams and two specialised fleets operate as one shared fleet. Customers receive a carefree service, experienced crew and simplified commercial interaction. Jumbo-SAL-Alliance is in full control of all its assets, i.e. 30 dedicated project cargo vessels.
With three DP2 vessels, two range-extending fly-jibs and eleven ICE-class vessels the Alliance can reach almost any location and master the most demanding scopes, incl. shallow draught ports.
Jumbo-SAL-Alliance provides a highly flexible shipping solution and a broad range of services. With lifting capacities up to 3,000 t SWL, Jumbo-SAL-Alliance manages the largest fleet of vessels in the 800+ t lifting segment. This provides a commercial bandwidth that stretches from rapidly positioning vessels for smaller or larger single shipments, onto large volume contracts to full scope solutions for complex projects - all under one roof.
A cohesive group of experienced people – commercial, engineering, project management, QHSE – works closely together with a combined network of agents and offices worldwide to provide clients, whether they are EPCs, brokers, forwarders, OEMs, energy companies or others, with a partnering mentality, expert advice and safely delivered goods.
Jumbo-SAL-Alliance: Stronger, Together.
- Share this on Twitter
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on LinkedIn
- Send this by Email
- Direct link